Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lack of creativity

Tired of the old blog skin and wanted to change one. I don't have as much skill as xiaxue nor do I have as much time as rabbitblood (=P) so I've decided to go with the oh-so-boring of using default templates. There was some problem with the tagboard (ie. spamming) and decided to get rid of it. Any comments please do so at the end of each entry (if anyone's interested).

Played badminton with a few of my colleagues over the weekend and that's about all the exercise I got for the last week. Haiz. Growing fatter each day. Heard that these guys wanted to sabo me and get me drunk during the Company's D&D. Heh. I escaped. Hahaha...

39 colleagues remaining from my batch. Wonder how many will be left after a year? Happy belated 1 month anniversary to all my batch's people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home