Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Friday, August 18, 2006

Worries

Sometimes, we worry too much.

We worry about whether we will have enough money to spend in the future.

Our parents worry about whether they have done enough for their children.

Students worry about whether they will be accepted in school.

Couples worry about “horizontal daggers”.

We worry about things that may directly affect us. We worry about things that will not affect us. We worry about things that MIGHT affect things that may affect us. I am a victim of excessive worrying as well. Perhaps this luggage will grow heavier with age until deep furrows form all over my face.

I quote from vin, my JC fren (who quoted from army): “Do not make your problem become my problem. I do not see it as a problem. If you see it as a problem, deal with it”. Perhaps it sounded a bit callous, especially to the person who is requesting your assistance but I believe that advice would come in handy to certain people in certain circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home