Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Stepping into the big wild world

Last Friday marked the end of 2 weeks of training in PwC. Kind of cool to find out that my counseling partner is an ang moh and has completed several ironman under his belt. To the uninitiated, An Ironman race is a triathlon composed of a 3.8Km swim, 180.2Km bike, and a full marathon of 42.2Km. Well, as for me, just thinking of swimming for 3Km can make me break out in beads of sweat already.

Post training celebration involved going to this café near our workplace that allowed us to play games and have a bit of snacks. My table (out of 4) turned out to be the one that made the least noise but I dare say that we did not have the least fun. =) I kind of sucks at memory game. Grrr… Especially the sort that requires me to remember the sound of the animal that “belonged” to each and everyone in the group. Double grrr…

Hope to settle down in the Firm and my job soon. Heard that there are 4 notorious managers who are collectively called the “4 heavenly kings” at the level which I am in. Everyone, pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home