Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Saturday, August 26, 2006

IPPT and Pluto

YAY!! I have cleared my IPPT for this window! =) *clap clap* Ask any average, normal singaporean male and he'll be similarly elated to pass his IPPT. Eh. If any of my readers are exempted/excused/somehow-escape-from-the-system, you are not "any average, normal singaporean male". Haha... So you will NEVER experience my euphoria at passing an IPPT test. Hmmm.. I envy you.

Anyway, my stumbling stone had always been 2.4km run. Somehow, 6 rounds around the track sounds tiring before I have even started running. I thought there is no way I could run below 11.40mins (my passing mark) but somehow I managed it a few days back. But I don't think I can repeat the timing again due to a certain Chong Pang dinner celebration after the test. =X

On an another note, Pluto had lost its status as a "Planet", a title which it had held since 1930, as it does not fall under the defintion of what a "Planet" should be. Kind of ironic I think. The universe was created far far earlier compared to mankind and here we are, a few hundred scientists arguing what title to bestow to a piece of rock in outer space. It will definitely be interesting to find out what (if possible) other extraterresterial beings NAME us and our solar system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home