Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Friday, August 11, 2006

Questions unanswered. Or rather, I won't know the answers.

Where do we go when we die?

Who will be peering into my coffin to have a final look at my face before the lid is closed? The young cousins whom I was playing with, perhaps? The friends whom I studied with, perhaps?

What is the time remaining in my personal countdown timer?

So many hypothetical questions. No answers to any of them. But the ever-practical me cannot stop thinking about these questions. Is this why people believe so deeply in religion? So that they can "pass" these questions to God and leave everything to Him? Then I must say it's a clever avenue to clear one's mind about such stuff for the common answer to the questions above would be: "Only He knows".

Tick-tock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home