Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Sunday, October 16, 2005

engineering students and NBS

I know I update my blog irregularly. But... but.. I really have no time.. Sigh... Not like Navi who can blog up to 4 times a day.. I.. I can't do it.. Boo hoo hoo... And my faithful reader, KJ, says mine is boring.. sigh... I know I am a boring guy. A lot of ppl can attest to it.. =(

Sianz 1/2. Lotsa to do and ppl STARTED revising for exam liao. I wonder how they get hold of all these time. I have been skipping floorball training and I can't even catch up! Today mark saw an interesting thing happening in NBS. He wanted a room to stay in so he went to look for a suitable tutorial room. As he is quite sian (cause every room got ppl), he just pull the door open and pop his head inside the rooms. Lo and behold, he found "something" inside one of the tut room. There was this girl who was sitting on this guy's lap and they were kissing. Wooooo!!!! Happening sia~ On a sat afternoon some more. Think no one izzzzzit??? The worse thing is - they are engineering student!!! What the hell are you doing in NBS territory?

On an unrelated note, I hate non-NBS students occupying NBS properties. While I agree we are one big university and we shld share facilities (blah blah.. all the holistic things) but it really irk me when I have NO place to sit and study and all you can see is engineering students occupying the whole of the reading room with their materials spewed all over the table. WTH! I hereby declare that I will NOT care whether there is any one studying in the tut room already or not. I want to study there means I want to study there. You want privacy? Go elsewhere then and give me the whole room. Hey! That sounds like a swell idea. Who wants to join me? The larger our grp, the faster the ppl in the room will get out. Who say first come means the room is yours? Sorlee huh. Things dun work that way. Shall blog about my experience when I tried my plan ok?

Man U won 3-1!! Saw a huge crowd around the kopitiam just now. Man U's goals are a bit tai-ko though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home