Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Saturday, September 17, 2005

what holidays?

Kaoz.

Who said we are having a holiday week now? From now on, it shall be called project week, perhaps so for yr 3s NBS students. Wanted to take some time off to rest this week but THERE IS NO TIME AT ALL!! Had numerous project discussions, taking cab from city hall to school, staying in access lab till 9 at night, spending the whole of my day sitting at my chair staring at the computer screen etc... Sigh.. What a sucky holidays. And this is my LAST hols left before I graduate!! My dec hols is going to be burned by my professional attachment.

Speaking about my professional attachment, I will be attending an interview with PWC on monday. Ritz Carlton did not shortlist me but well... Hmmm.. Hope I can get the job at PWC then. Margaret went for the interview already and she asked the interviewer whether she will get the job!!! Talking about being daring. The interviewer told her that he/she don't see why not!!! Wah... Highly suspect that the interviewer is a guy but well, I will keep my speculations to myself. Will I ask a similiar question on Monday? Hmmm.. I don't think so. I mgiht sound hostile and unfriendly, unlike Margaret; a smile from her can make (almost) any guy go weak in their knees. Heh...

Yippee, I got a scholarship!! I need the money man. Broke liao. Had been thinking of my total expenses since I entered university - excluding my laptop, I have spent over S$10,000!!! Really!!! Anybody who don't believe can come and ask me for the breakdown for my calculations. I am seriously underestimating even when I quote the figure!! Sigh...

Got a new pda as well. Heh.. Felt the heartache though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home