Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Something wrong with blogspot??

Hmmm.. Hope this entry works. The interface for entry is a bit weird. I thought it was something wrong with firefox but it's the same with IE. Hmmm... Strange. There's a new blog in town and you guys can access it under my profile or something. It's created by idiots, oops.. idols, from NBS. Can go there once in a while to have a laugh but I doubt there will be any real and serious opinions being aired over there. Haha...

Friday's the dateline for quite-a-big-project. Sigh...

My October schedule is quite packed with recruitment talks that I had signed up. *checking my pda* Sigh... Thinking of wearing long sleeve shirts and pants makes me so sianz. Hope the speakers are interesting or what. Guess will be seeing a lot of similiar faces around the LT in the coming months.

Oh yah, I got the ICPAS scholarship!! Well, can't count the money until it had rolled into my bank account. Anybody know who else got it? Hmmm... Looks like they want to me to attend their D&D function. Zehan (last year recipient, this year NBS idol) was right! Who wants to tag along by the way? S$100 per pax!! Cheap cheap!! Free ride home in a taxi some more (using the $40 profit that I made)!! Haha...

OOOOO... Remember I lost my text to some sneaky thief right? I emailed my prof to ask him whether his spare copies are available for me to borrow and he gave (assumed)me a new book last Monday! 3 cheers for Prof Fock!! Saved $50 I think. =)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger J O H N N Y said…

    Hey I experienced the same thing too in Blogger's interface. Thought I was the only one. hah

    Congrats on your recent accolades. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home