Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Xue ren recover soon!

In HSS lib now in my new hidey hole. OOps. Guess it wun be a "hidey" hole after I post this up. Hmmm.. My 311 tutor say if you have a competitive advantage, must shut up leh. Should I post this? Hmmm... Wait a min, it's not a competitive advantage anyway. Hahaha... Lotsa things to do man!! Think ALL group B NBS Acc students can symphatise with me.

Waiting for PA results. *thump thump* Saw a bright, cheerful and radiant margaret chua along the corridors just now. My money's on her to get the job.

Xueren ah xueren. In case some of you guys don't know. He's none other than THE boss, Marvin. He's da boss cause he drives a mercs to school everyday (other than the day his car got "kissed" by a truck or something, which he bitched about it every other day) and well, he has the brains and the looks to be one. Anyway, here's to his speedy recovery. He's kind of quite ke-lian now; cannot talk and eat solid food due to a very recent operation to remove something-that-is-still-being-analyzed thing on his neck. According to him, they nearly cut off a nerve when removing that something. He can only eat semi-solid food now for his water and nutrients intake. That poor guy!!! Here's an appeal to everyone to help him in his work in case he's lagging ok? Poor danlin as well. Guess she's pretty tired and hyped up over the whole saga. *pat* Hope our Marvin recover soon and back to the crappy him!

On a totally unrelated note, I hereby curse the person who stole my advance bank management textbook from my NTU locker. I sincerely wish that your hands will rot, your eyeballs melt away and your skin become flaky and peel off. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home