Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Thursday, September 22, 2005

mixed feelings

Just checked the professional attachment interview result, I managed to squeeze into the list for PWC Advisory department. I think I most prob will be working with Trini in the same department (mergers and acquisition) since both of us were interviewed by the same interviewer. Congrats to Margaret who got in too (Remember I put my money on her? Apparently I didn't win anything cause the odds on her is too low) Congrats to Kaijun who got into PWC B-something. Congrats to Hanwei and Chee Wee for getting into PWC audit. I think that's the only good news in this entry. The rest of the entry will dull the happiness of this first news.

I felt sad for Ivan and Adrian who didn't get into PWC. You 2 are much better than me. =( Get a PA near Raffles so that we still can go for lunch ok? OR a drink after work. Ivan ah, remember that time you were spurned by NJC Science and in the end, you topped VJC commerce? You are meant for greater things.

I failed my 205 quiz. First time I failed anything in NTU. Reversal of my good luck in grades? As they said, feng shui lun liu zuan(english: everybody will have their turn for their share of luck). Perhaps a sign of things to come? Enough said about this point. Congrats to HJ who correctly predicted his passing score and to Wendy who do not always get her wish to fail something. How I envy her. =P

Marvin, recover soon. Your msn nick pains me.

To the guy/girl who stole my book. Congrats on breaking my lock and may our path cross one more time in future. I can forgive, but I do not forget. Mark my words.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger El Hombre said…

    yo yo..so we are in the same boat..both of us lost sth..but mine is more $$ involved..May those idiots who stole our stuff be condemned to hell..haha..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home