Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Monday, October 03, 2005

oooo.... too bad for liverpool

Took a rest last night and watched the final 10 mins of first half between Chelsea and Liverpool. Witnessed the brillance of drogba and the "taiko-ness" (ie. luck) of Diamien Duff for Chelsea's second goal. The score was 2-1 in favor of Chelsea then but I was shocked when I look at soccernet.com today and found the headline saying that Liverpool was whacked 4-1. What a huge difference between a champions league winner and an English Premier League winner. What a huge difference money can buy for you. The smugness on Mourinho (Chelsea's manager) is so obvious that it can be compared to saying that human need to breathe oxygen to live. How I hope ANY team can wipe that smugness off his face. A victor without humility is an arse-hole. (A bit of biasness here. I'm a man U fan and I swear Ferguson was humble in ALL his victories. Lalala...)

Going to be a busy busy October. 3 reports, 4 presentations, 1 event to organise and countless recruitment talks to attend. I know everyone is going through this patch now and I hope we can survive throught this month (and the next, since examinations is in Nov. Arrgghhh...).

Should a guy follow his heart or his mind when choosing a girlfriend? I had a friend who was in this situation a few months back. I have anither friend who is currently facing this situation. I know its a tough problem but no matter what you choose, you gotta live with it. Who says love blinds ppl? Sometimes logic blinds ppl as well.

Oh yah, remember about the "event to organise" thingy i mentioned? It's the NTU Street Challenge (Floorball) 2005. Unfortunately/Fortunately, my Club is the organizing staff for the tournament. Just got the fixtures and stuff and I hope everything will turn out fine. It's held this coming Tues to Thurs at SRC. Come look see when you are in the vincinity or you have the time yah?

Heh... Ivan ah.. You better turn up since you are now officially/unoffically part of the floorball main com. *snigger*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home