Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Sunday, August 21, 2005

100% guaranteed!! lelong leh!!!

Surprised to see a new entry that is entered so fast? Heh… This entry is actually typed on my laptop and copied to this website when I reached home. Haha… See? It’s not that I do not want to blog as often as I liked but I need the right equipment at the right time! *nodding*

Ok.. Continuing my bitching.. My bank reserve is running dangerously low!!! Anyone got any job or money to spare me? I offer fantastic returns. One that you will never find on the market!!! *Bwahahhahah* *Ahem* Where was I? Oh yah, fantastic return. Don’t worry about it. Contact me for more details. 100% capital protection guaranteed or your capital back. *Snort*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home