Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Misery "holiday"

Whoops.. Being a long time since I last blogged. Had been reminding myself to update the blog but had been kind of busy lately. :( Though this week was officially a "holiday" week, I had been going back to school almost everyday and doing my projects EVERYDAY!! Sheesh... Looks like the definition of a "holiday week" during secondary school and the definition during university has such a large difference... Hello!!! According to www.dictionary.com, a holiday week is meant for one to ENJOY!!!

Oh well... Perhaps I should enjoy the week, going out with friends, going for steamboat, going to shop etc etc. But I kind of hate the feeling of rushing to do work when everything piles up in the end. It's even more frustrating when you might have to REDO the work that you had done so far cause there's a cock-up. Sigh... What to do?

I have a friend who is pro-active in non-academic work. She participates in doing business plan competition, has lots of working experience in sales, banks, admin etc. Kind of envy what her resume will look like compared to my bare area under the category "past working experience". Shit man.... worries worries...

Forgive my random mumblings... Excuse me while I go and "enjoy" the rest of my holidays...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home