Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Saturday, January 15, 2005

~Strange week~

Haha... Interested to know what's so strange?

1) I added and dropped PE (BF307 - Deriavative Securities) in this week. The bad thing is I bought the textbook liao. Sigh.. I bought the textbook for this module (the text changed) last semester too but in the end, that book was wasted cause I dropped this same module last sem too. Zzzz.... Now, I have 2 BF307 text which I'm not going to use. Duh...

2) I found a FYP tutor!!! He's Prof Poh Eng Hin and I'll be doing a topic that concerns taxation under his guidance. This was after 5 rejections from other professors. :(

3) We lost a floorball league match today 8-6. Sigh... We were leading 3-1 at a point and in the 3rd period (floorball has 3 periods), we were leading 6-3 but we broke down under stress and they scored and scored and scored. Damn it. Thought that we are going to win our FIRST game since a long time. Sigh... That's fate for you.

Not strange for you? Congrats to you then. You live a life that is much more adventurous than mine. :P Back to mugging... C'est tout!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home