Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Lousy day in school.....

Yesterday was subject registration day. Sigh.... It was easily my worst day in the whole of my december holidays. The whole NTU server JAMMED for 30mins!!! In the end, I only got 2 out of 4 of my first choice time slots. The overall result? My timetable looked quite shitty. Sigh... Seriously considering whether to take a PE. How how??? There's another bigger headache... I have to form groups of 3 or 4 ppl to do projects in the modules when the school reopens. The summary of the headache: How to appease everyone and make myself happy in the meantime? Sigh... Wonder how many of you guys know what I meant.

After the subject registration, me and 10 of my good friends had agreed to go to Tian Tian Huo Guo in Bugis to have dinner. The dinner was not bad but they could do with more meat varieties. I don't feel that it was value for money but I guess the company's worth it. Missed some of them cause I hardly see them last sem due to totally different timtable. Anyway, after that, we went to Swenson to have some ice-cream and to have our annual xmas gift x-change!! :-) However, to my horror, I have left my gift in the free access lab!!!! It was a body shop product and in the end, I went to Bugis Junction with Mark to buy a brand new present. Felt like a total dumb ass, not to mention the thinning of my wallet. (Later at night, Mark told me he left his thumbdrive in the free access lab.... Guess the lab profited a lot today due to our stupidity).

The gift x-change was a blast and all of us had fun exchanging gifts and presents and cards and sweets. This event was the silver lining in the otherwise lousy day. Thanks to Mark, Kwok Fon, Ivan, Huang Jie, Chun Wei, Margaret, Cynthia, Jessica, Rachel and Yvonne for making everything possible. May our "tradition" continue for a long long time... Though we might not all be in the same class next sem, may our friendship bond still be as strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home