Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Saturday, January 01, 2005

HaPpY nEw YeAr!!!

Happy new year everyone!!Hope everyone had a fantastic new year!!! Me stayed overnight at KF's house together with Ivan, Margaret, Huang Jie, Rachel, Kenji (Margaret's bf) and Mark! Played a lot of crappy games and told a lot of crappy jokes. Ivan and Margaret are soooooo compatible! They are telling lame questions whereby only they themselves can decipher and hence, they are entertaining themselves.... Duh...

Didn't had a brillant time as the new year came at 12 midnight. Had a communication problem with my gf and perhaps, it's all my fault. I know I'm short-fused but are the things I want so hard to be done? I dunch know....

School's going to start liao... Hope everyone are well rested and charged up for the upcoming sem! For those who are working, have fun and happy stealing office supplies. Hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home