Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Out ran, out played = totally trashed

I'm sad to announce that I was part of the NTU floorball team that was handed the heaviest defeat in the history of NTU floorball (which is about 4-5 yrs?). We lost to an ang-moh team 23-1. Wow.... They passed us with ease, shot with ease, scored with ease... Something which none of us can do to each other. One ang-moh even scored a cheeky goal... We are younger than them and we had more players to change with but we are still outrun by them. Sigh... Take it as a lesson ba. Not that nice to train and train and end up losing.

Talking about that, we are going to have fitness training on Mon, Wed and Fri. (Choose 3 days out of that 2) as well as the proper training on Tue. That means training 3 days a week!!! How am I going to juggle that with schoolwork? I shall henceforth be called "Nomis the Juggler". Shit man... On the bright side, I'll become fitter. But will being fit and having six pecs be beneficial to my work next time? I don't think so. So perhaps, vainty and reservist are the reasons for continuing with floorball. Perhaps another reason is that I'm in the main committee for floorball...

The start of the second week in school tomorrow. Against all odds. (The motto of my company back in Commandos)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home