Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Changes in the wind

Yes, by now, most of my friends should know what changes are there in the wind for me. Well, this is definitely going to be a step into the unknown for me. No more sheltered life, no more "guaranteed" promotions, no more "guaranteed" steep pay increments. I'm not one to take bets but looks like this is gonna be one of the more serious gamble I am going to undertake in my life.

Regarding my lost phone, I have since gotten a white version of the phone that I have lost. This time, I should be able to see the phone clearly should I drop it in a taxi again. =X

Is it me or does this happen to everyone as well? Case in point: Despite me getting at least 7 hours of sleep everyday (in line with SAF guidelines), I still feel damn tired in the morning when I wake up. It's like there's insufficent sleep everyday and no matter what you do, you will always be tired. Perhaps I am getting older.

Had a fishbone stuck in my throat. Went to TTSH to check it out and ended up with a doctor sticking his finger down by throat, followed by some metallic instruments down by throat and then a tube like thing poked through my nose cavity and down into my throat (for him to see into my throat). What an adventure. Conclusion after all these? He cannot find the bone. Going back this Wed for further adventures. Wee~~ Keep tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home