Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Pictures posted up lo!!

After a few minutes after blog-complain about the inability to post up pictures, I have since posted up all the pictures I have prepared. Some of the words in the speech bubble a bit small but you can click on the pictures to see what I have perceived to be in the characters' mind. =P

Another plea here: Please please please send me convo pictures taken today! Every picture sent to me will be entitled to a lucky draw chance!!! I will disclose what the top prize is after I have sourced my sponsor for my first prize. Heh...

Felt great to convocate but deep inside me, I know I will miss those days in school, in the reading room, in MBA room, in......, where laughter, joy, sorrow, sadness, tension are all shared with friends. I can foresee days when in office or during a train journey, I will just space out and think back to these 3 years which I had spent in university......

You can bet that I will either cringe or smile into the empty space (depending on what I recalled at the moment la).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home