Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Monday, December 12, 2005

PwC it is

After weeks of mental turmoil and debates and after hearing countless advices, comments and opnions, I have decided to hedge my future with PwC audit. Reasons include inexperience and instability working environment should I choose EY Advisory. Guess this will not be the last time I hear about Advisory. Have asked my colleagues right now to remember to pull me back to PwC Advisory in 2 to 3 years time. Hehehe.... See how bah. Really unsure about my future career path. Envy those who are focused on what they want in life. Good luck to those ppl(esp to those who want to get into banks)!!!

Not much work to do today. 1 more hour to knock off timing. Some of the staff are REAL busy but they can't delegate any work to me despite me pleading for some work. Guess analysis stuff can't be delegated so easily bah... What to do? Do a bit of FYP loh... Haha....

Just gotten Pro Evolution Soccer 5 and Civilization IV. Can't wait to play 'em.

Results coming out in a few more days... Guess the games will come in handy when I coop myself in my room...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home