Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Saturday, December 03, 2005

100th entry!!!

Yay!! This is my 100th entry since I've started blogging. I know i know... it's a terribly long time to hit the 100th mark but hey, I do not have so much time like some ppl who can-blog-thrice-a-day-and-yet-get-such-good-results leh... Anyway, this is just for information sake.

Nice pictures galore for this entry to celebrate! Went C.V to eat some days back and these are the pics that I had wanted to blog but couldn't find time to do so. The food look nice right? *drooool* But you must be forewarned. The nasi lemak queue veeeery long. Think the malay stall operators are very rich man.

Got some thoughts on my mind but I think I better not blog it or it will spoil this 100th entry and mar the "celebration" intended. Will blog them (maybe) another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home