Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Friday, December 09, 2005

say whatever you want...

Something came to my notice a few days back. I used to have this "fren" whom we were in quite good terms a while back (at least according to me). You know how hurting it was to hear from someone that you were so very angry with me over this incident, Miss J? What's this about walking behind me on your way to your work place one day and being too weary and 懒得 to say hi to me? You know how sad and hurt I was after I came to know of this? I guess you probably think I deserve it anyway right? Well, there goes one "fren". Say whatever you want... Since you so very much do not want to see me, I will vanish from your sight next time. Why be a pest right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm feeling terrible and pent up.
.
.
.
I feel alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home