Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Sunday, November 20, 2005

happy belated birthday Marvin

Xue ren, happie birthday!!! Thanks for the meal! To those who are green eyed with jealousy right now, Marvin treated his whole gang of frens to dinner at Marina!! Rich and generous fellow. No wonder he drives his merc so little now, must be wan to save petrol money to treat us. What a buddy. *pat pat* U know, we helped you save money by not ordering dessert. =P Hope you had fun dude! I certainly did (esp when watching u kenna tekan). Hahahaha....

Haiz... Looks like lots of rs prob nowadays. I have a very very good fren who is facing a crossroad in his life as well. Good luck dude handling it. There's no right or wrong in a r/s but due to perceptions/rumors/gossips, one party (generally speaking) is sure to face the stick for the failure in the r/s. But i do applaud my this very good fren for something which he had done (or has not done). HE DOES NOT ADVERTISE HIS R/S PROBLEMS! Which I must say is a very very admirable thing to do. I mean, what you want to say are personal stuff and all you have to do is to let the other party know. Why do you want to let the whole world know? Disclaimer: I'm not typing these to go against freedom of speech and those that are condemning my entry can go bang the wall and check out my previous post about checking-your-own-dirty-laundry-list-before-condemning-others or something to that effect. What I want to say that such info is a purely on a need to know basis. Non? Nvm... As i'm typing this, there might be 2 more single souls roaming the planet.

First day at work tomorrow! Got a new briefcase this afternoon. Going broke sia~ Still owe Danlin $$$. I thot it's so sweet for her to sms me something but it's an IOU sms. Broke my heart. Ok lah ok lah.. Will transfer the $$ to you soon ok?


*latest update: 2 more souls confirmed single and roaming..... After almost 2 yrs, the whole saga had came to an end...*


Outburst as a result of suppressed frustration:
** I'm really really really tired of ppl coming up to me and telling me to handle my situation more appropriately. You think I want things to happen this way? Before you tsk tsk me, tell me how well are you handling your own life? I can dish out (good) advices as well! Please understand that I am TRYING MY BEST to manage the situation. If my sms-es have ambigious meanings and one (or more) of the meaning is hurtful, I meant the other (non/less hurting) one. I know some of you guys out there are concern about me. For that, I am really really thankful. *blows kisses* For the record, I am single until further notice on this blog. This should entice some of you guys to keep your eyes glued to my blog. (yah right...)**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home