Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Sunday, October 30, 2005

At last...

Haiz... I thought there's something wrong with my music file. Dunch know why the music not playing at all these few days. To my utter horror, the reason for this "technical error" is due to........... I forgot (i-thot-i-did) to upload the song up. (Human error is one of the biggest cause for operational risk. Heh... Repeating what I just studied) Geez... On the bright side, I'm glad technology is working. Haha.. Enjoy this song. Wish I have a voice like him but well...

Going to EY with marky and selena tomorrow. We going there jalan jalan before going back to school to study. First paper this Fri!!! Heard my sis's (NUS student) first paper start after my last paper!! Woooooo... Study hard everyone!

Quite a number of couples quarreling nowadays. Break-ups and the atmosphere of been rejected is all over the place. Sigh... Troubles troubles troubles... Kind of nothing to blog at the moment. Feeling down.. Also dun know why. Hope it will fade/pass by quickly. Life sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home