Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Monday, November 07, 2005

woooooohhhhoooooooooooo

Man U WON chelsea 1-0!!! Yay!! Well done Man U... Really against all odds man... =) 10 points behind leader Chelsea on the league table with 1 game in hand. Dun know whether Man U will be able to catch up or not but I guess it's a mental victory for them. Yay!!!

3 more papers to go. Sigh... The first paper was bad. Haiz.... Super bad... Smoked too much.. Used too much marlboro and salem. Wendee, trust me you will do much better than what your msn nick suggest. *pat* Ivan, you dun snigger. Grrr... Still say paper easy some more. *Bish* Everyone else jia you!! NUS ppl also! Heh. I know your paper starts at the end of my last paper. Bwahahaha....

Hmmm... It will be my professional attachment 2 days after my last paper. A bit apprehensive. My first working experience leh!!! Well, strictly speaking, it's my second. My first job was in a NTUC near my place. Hee.. For about a month before I enlist into army. Went there to lift stuff, pack stuff. Just a storeboy. My mum say can build physique. haha.... As u can see, if u compare that kind of work to working in an accounting big 4 firm, there's a vast difference. =(

Anyone heard jay's latest album? I thot it's quite good. =) Esp. song #10. ANyone know where to get chinese lyrics for songs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home