Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Tomorrow last day of ACCA!!

WOo hoo!! My Dec job is coming to an end. Kind of sad actually. The money's part of the reason. The other reason is that I've came to know some frens who are friendly and basically, jokers. Haha... Most of them are from NUS and one is an exxon-mobil scholar. Doesn't hurt to have mroe connections, eh? Tomorrow gonna have dinner together. Hope it will be a blast!!

Hmm... Was thinking of switching from school to private for my driving lessons. I have enrolled but have not attended any driving classes. I wonder whether that will be allowed. Hmmm... Hmmmm.... Hopefully ba, cause it will be cheaper. But I do not know any reliable private driving instructor!! Any help, guys??


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home