Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Friday, December 10, 2004

Stint at Expo..

Just 5 days into my holiday job. I'm working as an invigilator for the ACCA exams held at the Expo. I'm staying in CCK so you can imagine my agony at having to travel all the way to Expo. Grrr..... Pay isn't fantastic but hey, a beggar can't choose, right? Was fascinated at the huge number of people turning up to take the ACCA exams. Guess there's thousands of people out there fighting for the same rice bowl as me. Hmmm.... Being an invigilator is an interesting change for once. Hahaha.. At last, I am looking over the shoulder of someone taking an exam paper... :P Took a few glances at the paper as well, terms like variances, ABC, income statement all flew out. Sigh.... :( 3 more days of work to go!!!

Went to Soup restaurant with my gf and her family today to celebrate her birthday. First time there. Special mention of the restaurant because the food is not bad!! I seldom go to a chinese restaurant when I eat out and this was a nice change. The "samsui chicken" is highly recommened!!! Ok, i'm a chicken-lover so I might be a bit biased. Haha....

Going out again tomorrow.. I heard that "National Treasure" is not a bad movie. Intending to watch it tomorrow but I'm weighing the cost of watching a movie over the weekend against the possible enjoyment that I might have as a result of watching the movie. Hmmmmm.....

Going back to lift my dumbbells... That's all for now!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home