Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Friday, December 03, 2004

super broke.....

Gave in to the last bit of resistance at last and went to enrolled myself to learn how to drive. Went to BBDC and blur like f*** there. Everything also dunno and dunno where to go. Haha.... Hmmm.. At first enrolled for the class 3 auto lessons (meaning I can only drive auto cars) but then I realised that the number of lessons needed and the cost of the lessons is the same as those that is class 3 manual license. So I changed my mind to take class 3 manual license. (The difference is that class 3 manual can drive BOTH auto and manual cars, so more worth it)

And I got 1 big complain.... IT"S SO EXPENSIVE!!!!! damn it!! 1 lesson already need over $60 and I need to clear like 25 lessons?!?!?! Realised that I need to waste close to $2k for that piece of flimsy plastic. &(%*^#%#%* SIgh..... So broke.... It's gonna be an un-merry christmas. :(

Hmmm.... Got floorball tomorrow. Hope to work up a good sweat and lay some of my fats to waste. Sigh....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home