Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Sunday, November 14, 2004

D-day's in 48 hours time!!

Yeah... Still surviving.. barely.... The company's law paper is on wed and kind of envious of the people who are going to finish/has finished their exams. Hmmm.... -BLEAH- Okok.... At least I still can gloat over NUS and SMU ppl. Bwahahhaa....

Looking forward to exercise more after the exams man. Getting flabby. Think exercise also not much use, only slow down the process of becomeing flabby but I still got my IPPT to think about!! Oh no..... Yeah, hope to play lotsa floorball and soccer and badminton etc. Anyone playing sports remember to jio me!?!??!! (except water sports)

Just ordered Football Manager 2005 game. (pirated of course) Can't wait to play it. But in the meantime, back to my notes/book/blue bible.. Zzzz...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home