Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Lagi busy week....

Oops... Being quite some time since i've updated my blog. Sigh... Damn busy week. I had 2 major presentations and a written report due this week. Finally, everything is settled and at last, i have time to START studying for exams which is slightly more than 1 week away. Damn scared man... Know nothing... :(

Hmmm... A friend of mine asked me this question some time ago. He/She asked me: is grade really that important? That took me some time to think over it.... I think it really depend on which angle u tackle this question. This is akin to asking someone whether money is important or not. u know money cannot buy everything but without money, you cannot buy anything. I think it's the same as grades. U know a good grade won't necessary guarantee you success in the future but w/o a good grade, you will feel insecure etc. I don't know but the above is my humble opinion. Hmmmm....

Oh yah... My presentation skill damn sucky... Talk rubbish can but present ideas to others cannot... Stammer and stutter like mad... But I gotta thank Maradona. His soccer clip saved a bit of my presentation today. So... If u are tuning in Maradona. Thank you so much....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home