Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Friday, October 15, 2004

busy as a bee....

Phew... Just ended my tuition and taking a 30 mins break now before having 2 project discussion online SIMULTANEOUSLY. Wow.. Wonder how am I going to do it. Will I mix up the 2 projects and reduce myself into a pathetic pile of mass? That remains to be seen...

There's a written assignment and 2 presentations due next week which is going to take up a huge chunk of the final grade for 2 of my modules. Wish me luck and whish those who are in the same predicament good luck too!!

Kind of tired out and demoralised nowadays. Indulging in self-pity and a healthy dose of inferior complex now. Nvm... So if i offend anybody, please forgive me ya? I quote Hoostabank "I'm not a perfect person, I never meant to do those things to you..." :)

Hmmm... Thinking of going downtown tomorrow. Anyone know where is Far East Shopping Centre? Thinking of going there to buy a floorball stick which will set me back to a tune of a cool hundred bucks. Don't dissolve me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home