Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Monday, October 11, 2004

~Sales at Woodland library~

Had tuition in the morning and dragged through 2 hours of A Maths. Kind of fretted when the kid asked me 2 questions from last year O-Level paper (One is on area under a curve and the other is about relative velocity). Wah liew... Took quite some time thinking over that 2 questions but managed to solve them in the end. Haha... Wonder where my maths power had gone to. Hee... Managed to smoke thru'. Yeah!!

Went to woodlands lib to study after that cause I will sleep when I go home. To my surprise, though the lib only opens at 12noon, there was a HUGE crowd amassing outside the library at 1145hrs (which is the time I arrived). WOW! I had to see it to believe my eyes. Wanted to take a photo using my phone but I thought better of that. Later someone's bf beat me up for no reason.....

Who say Singaporeans do not exercise or keep fit? The govenrment is wrong man. Look at the old and young alike flew when the barrier was lifted at noon. If there's an olympics for acceleration, speed, pushing, "chopping" seats, there will be lots of millionaires around. No need foreign talent.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home