Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Monday, December 26, 2005

woots!!

Heh... If only this happen in real life... *dreamz*


WOOTS!! 20 tai(2) for xiao(3) si(4) xi(3) leh... Heh... A bit heng lah... Got a lot of the special tiles when I first "opened" hand. Haha.. A good prelude to chinese new year?? Hehehehe... $$$ come in come in...


Red like a lobster now. Went to sentosa earlier with my floorball club ppl for an afternoon of frisbee, beach soccer and captain's ball. There is a frisbee expert amongst us and he taught us a few tricks. Haiz... Frisbee throwing is so much science and skill. At least the frisbee didn't "wobble" too much today. =) The exit out of Sentosa was HORRENDOUS. The queue is soooo long. You name it, there will be a long queue for it. Toilet, waiting for bus etc etc... Make me wanna wish I drove to sentosa today. Er wait, I don't have a car. Anyone wanna lend me a car? I have PDL. No worries man!




 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home