Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Thanksgiving time!

As 2005 draws to an end, I would like to sincerely thank the following people who had impacted my life in 2005 in one way or another (warning, long entry ahead):

Thank you xiao(3) pang(4) and marky for bring there for me all these while. Though you 2 tend to desert me to chase some skirts (esp xiao pang), I shall be benevolent and forgive you guys. =P Oooops, I am supposed to be xiao pang’s image consultant and boost his standings amongst girls. Have I announce the fact that some girls have already placed him on their “to-watch” list? Lucky guy. Marky, thanks for all your advices thus far. Both of you will do well in life. I’m sure of it.

Thank you Pingwen, my buddy since er… yr 2? Your crappiness is top notch for a girl. Your x-mas card is still with me so claim it from me or otherwise it will be NEXT year’s xmas card. Heh…

Kai Jun, the ever on-the-surface-bubbly girl, take good care of yourself ya? Things can be really in the dumps sometimes but hey, what are friends for? Share ‘em and live life for the moment. =) Remember my Bloomberg notes ah… =P

A big thank you to ys, JIT, Jason, dap-finitely, ningzzz and irisIT. Thank you for being my study partners for the last examinations. Guess I can term this gang as the new friends that I had made in my yr 3 in NTU. Great and smart friends to be with. Mark these names. They are the next batch of leaders in their own chosen fields. Dun forget me when it happen hor!!

Rabbitblood, I will always be your friend. Don’t mumble about “having a dwindling circle of friends” ok? Firstly, I can’t hear you. Secondly, the next time you say that you MIGHT have a sack of carrots coming towards your head. Your jokes can be so “cheem” sometimes but it had been great with you sticking around. Good luck skirt chasing.

Wendee, know you won’t be reading my blog but what the hell. Chin up ok? Had seen your countless tears over the past few sems or so and everytime, when I think you are tired of crying, another round will begin. You can seem so wonderfully strong sometimes and yet, so wonderfully weak at times…

Another round of big thank you to Margaret, Jes, Von, Cyn, Rachy and KF (together with rabbitblood, xiao pang and marky) for all the fun and enjoyable times we had spent together. The x-mas gathering was fun! =)

And on a personal note, thank you to my family for taking care of me and providing for my physical needs all these while. But… you weren’t there for my emotional needs. Going back home simply translates to locking myself in my room to do my own stuff. Perhaps it’s just me but there had never been a conducive environment to share. Perhaps it had been a good thing, I have learnt to be independent and think of solutions whenever I have a problem. Dad and mum, no matter what path both of you choose or take; you’ll always have your children with you.

This entry is getting quite long so I shall end it soon. For those friends that are not mentioned, it does not mean you are forgotten. It simply means that you did not owe me enough money to make it to this list. Heh.. Kidding… I realize that there are lots more people whom I had not thank in this entry but believe me; I am full of gratitude to all of you from the bottom of my heart.

While we wait for the New Year to arrive, it’s always good to look back and reflect and give the appropriate thanks to people who matters to you, no?

Here’s a wonderful new year ahead and let’s drink to 2006. Cheers! =) And no hanky-pankies, hor JIT? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home