Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Started driving lesson this week

Went for about 5 lessons this week. Withdrew from school and enrolled with a provate instructor. Hmmm... I think it's not very structured and I guess the way of teaching is to let you drive around and let you discover and learn on your own. The clutch is a killer. Esp starting the car in a stationery position on a slope. Sigh.. Who shares the same agony as me?

Tiring week as well because me and Huang Jie has to submit a feedback paper to CCS (Competition Commission of Singapore) by Friday noon and our supervising professor is quite tied up for the week. So in the end, he provide some of the content and left the document to be thrashed out by me and Huang Jie. We spent the whole wee morning of firday to put together the report. Sigh.. Though tiring, I must say that it's quite satisfying as we are paid to do the research (courtesy of NTU) while at the same time, we can have some influence (albeit a little bit)on the Competition Act (Singapore) 2004. Haha.. Will put a link here if our little piece of work is put online by the CCS.

Xiang, good luck for your exams. haha...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:39 AM, Blogger . said…

    wah... compiled to post a comment since the last line is addressed to me. haha but i refuse to talk abt my exams... :p

    lets talk abt... hmmm how abt my superior driving skills? I only minus 4pts on my first try. And I also pass on my first try here in the States without orientating to the car and the left hand drive ;)

    haha, jiayou for your driving, need help can ask me. Haha...!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home