Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Back from Bintan!!

Me back from Bintan!! I would say the beach activities is not as fantastic as Redang =( I missed snorkeling and it is damn expensive in Bintan. Need about $50 for half a day. Kaoz... I spent less than that amount for 2 full days of snorkeling in Redang man. Other than that, I got a less-than-expected tan. Sigh...

Oh yah, checked my results in Bintan as well. Kind of nervous. Cause I damn scared of my results.. At least got Huang Jie, Rachel and Mark around. I was thinking maybe I extend my stay in Bintan should the result be bad. Maybe I can become a fisherman in Bintan. Not bad idea, can eat seafood everyday. In the end, the results are higher than expectation and I can say that I am more relieved than glad of the results... Checked my NTU mail too... I got invited to apply for the KPMG Gold Medal Award. Just apply and see my luck holds or not loh... Don't think so given the recent spat of bad patch.

Oh yah... In the last blog, I mentioned something about submission of a paper to the Competition Commission of Singapore right? It got published in their webpage!! FOr those who are interested, go to this URL and scroll all the way down and you can see mine (and Huang Jie's name). http://www.ccs.gov.sg/Firstset_Guidelines.htm Go on. Read it and have a good laugh.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good day everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 300 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home