Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Sunday, July 02, 2006

yay!! I love jugs, i mean jungles!!!!

Don’t know whether there is still anybody who is reading my blog. If there are any, sorry for the poor update rate. Sorry lah, not like my friend rabbitblood who can update 3 times (or more) a day. =P

Anyway, wun be blogging much for the next 2 weeks. You see, I am a nature-lover and the government recognized my interest. Therefore, they have extended an invitation to me to join one of their organizations for 2 weeks to evaluate the condition of the jungles in Singapore. Yes!! I am paid to do it, not mentioning free food and accommodation. You can say I am definitely excited to be one of the participants. Who else interested can give me a call and I am sure we can work something out. ^_^

Yesterday was a sad day for soccer. Both England and Brazil are knocked out from the World Cup. Haiz… The semi-finals look like a fixture for the European Cup instead. Determined to give Brazil another shot at the world cup. How so? With my PS2. =P Who interested in joining me in playing winning eleven?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home