Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Saturday, April 08, 2006

eve of impt match

My political economics module should be renamed as a literature module due to the numerous mandarin and English poetry and verses peppered throughout the lecture and lecture notes. As I suck in mandarin, I am now worrying on how to replicate the Chinese characters onto my exam scripts given the fact that the only Chinese words that I can write with some ease are the ones in my Chinese name. Haha….

Anyway, the latest words of wisdom apparently came from our former PM Goh, in reference to the numerous free trade agreements that Singapore had signed: “Those who can run faster, should run faster and not to be restrained by those who cannot run at all”. What powerful words. Nemo and I immediately answered our school’s call to think out of the box with the following: “Those who can eat more, should eat more and not to be restrained by those who cannot eat at all”. Hee… Referring to no one in particular la…

On an unrelated note, there are 2 tv shows airing this coming Sunday that is vying for my attention. On one hand, there’s Man Utd vs Arsenal and on the other, there’s Miss Universe Singapore 2006. Both involve balls of a different kind and have totally different meaning when one say “fang(4) ban(4) li(4)”. Haha… Ok… Lame joke…

Happy birthday Wendee! You wan to go into the swimming pool vertically or horizontally? Don’t say never give you options leh… I very democratic one leh… Anyway, have you converted to the Arsenal camp or are you still in the Man Utd camp?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home