Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

a nice day at the east

Went for a chalet yesterday and I think it was eons since I last went for a chalet. You know, that kind of class-gathering-and-bbq-together type of chalet. So it was kind of a surprise that Yandao Goh booked a chalet and extended his invitation to us for a 1 night chalet at downtown east.

Kind of fun to see everyone again since the exam ended. Haha… No one changed much, especially Xiao Pang who kept claiming (falsely) that he had slimmed down. Due to overprovision of the number of people coming, we had a lot of left over food. Xiao Pang tried his best not to waste all the food but alas, even someone like him have to call it a day. Heh.

Drank quite a bit I guess but it could be due to the fact that I am no strong drinker. Head was very heavy and eye lids too. Though I still can hear and see what is going on around me, my head seemed to be stuck to the bed and my neck muscle cannot hold my head up. Haha… Is this what they call “head spinning” after drinking? Virgin experience leh… Xue ren drank quite a bit too but he can hold his own. Danlin and Selene drank quite a bit too but the champion of the night goes to Tunz who reached a stage where she drank without knowing why she drank. Never mind, there’s always the big strong arm of the hairy rabbit to hold her eh? Dun eat her tofu ok? Hehe…

Kudos to the organizing committee: Yandao Goh, Marvin, DL who gave the overarching vision and expect us to make it happen (and we did make it happen). Thanks to Xiao Pang who demonstrated his agony of sleeping, Selene who showed us that a cooked lobster is no match for her red face, Mark for sharing his ghost stories, Tunz who showed us her drunken side, Rabbit who showed he can take care of a drunken girl, Yunru who showed her cocktail skill, Chunwei who drove me around, Leonard who came and left mysteriously and Dap who fed me with the food. Heh… Wendee wanted to come but she was bogged down by gastric. Hmm..

Oh yah, tried roller blading with Xiao Pang, Tunz and Rabbit earlier in the morning at East Coast Park. Damn, so hard to blade. I really really prefer to have no wheels under my footwear man. Tunz even tackled me once *blush* when we were playing catching. Rabbit proved to be elusive as he evaded all attempts to capture him. Wanted to go kayaking with Xiao Pang after the whole sorry saga but there was no time. I missed kayaking/canoeing. Haiz…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home