Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year 2008!

The first week of Feb is quite a slack one for me. On leave on Mon and Tue, half day on Wed, public holiday on Thurs and Fri and it's the weekend. It does sound like a great start to the New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone. Guess health, career and family are the top 3 concerns on most of our mind right now - so best wishes for them!!

A quick update on my new year re-solutions (40 days into the new year):

1. Save more spend less - Just got my latest credit card bill, very much WIP

2. Get fit trim the fats - Might shift office to Changi so gym membership put on hold. Dreams of 6 pecs remain a dream for now

3. Out with the old - Completed. I didn't take 2 days leave for nothing. It was spring cleaning time for my room and thanks to Dap, the room seems so much bigger and cleaner now.

4. Blog more regularly - So far so good

5. Switch job - very much WIP too

I'll be away to Batam from this Fri till Sun so hopefully I can catch some sun there.

Happy Chinese New Year 2008!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u dork!...i sms-ed u u din reply me..happily go batam holiday...win already loh...zzz...

    alvin (99so5 one)

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Simon says said…

    from your language and tone, i know which Alvin you are - no need to put "(99s05 one)". Haha. You might as well put NJC Ah Beng. I will know who you are straight away.

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wah...machiam njc only got 1 ah-beng...talk cock leh u...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home