Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

CFA results are out...

Judgement day come now and then and are like signpost in your life telling you the distance to your goal. Sometimes the signpost shows that you are further than your goal then you think; sometimes the signpost shows that it is a dead end straight ahead. So life goes on, seeking these various signposts to correct your direction in life and the pace of your steps.

Today is such a day for thousands of people around the world. These people are armed with the dream that CFA qualification is the ticket to better jobs and money. I do not know about Level 2 and 3 but 39% of these dreamers cleared the first hurdle, on this ardous journey.

I am glad to say I am one of them. Dap is one of them too.

I must admit I consider myself lucky to clear this first hurdle. Glancing at the result slip, I have failed a few topics and inside me, I know I am not strong in those topics.

And the dream is still alive.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow, congrats to your and dap!

    39%~ Not easy~~!!

     
  • At 2:16 AM, Blogger Simon says said…

    remember to congrats Marv and Mark too (M&M!!)

     
  • At 4:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Simon

    Congratulations!!! on clearing first hurdle. Can you please provide few tips. I have just started CFA Level 1 preparation and I come from computer background. So your advice will be highly valuable and appreciated

    Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    simon!...teach me CFA leh!...haha..:P

    alvin

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Girish Arora said…

    Congrats dear....I would be thankful to you if you can give me some important areas on which i should focus...Girish

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,

    I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on whyisthisso.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Scientific Research shows that nearly 80% of all United States grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

    About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home