Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Predator and prey (part I)

Realised that my FYP is lagging far far behind most groups, xiao pang, chio lian and I decided to sacrifice our saturday to hit the street to beg, i mean request for the public to help us to fill in our questionnaire.


Interesting things that happened:
1. Chio lian was "bio-ed" by a group of about 5 china chinese men. They were watching her mini skirts all the way.

2. The longest time taken to complete a survey was 30mins. The volunteer talked for a long long time and I really appreciate stories that he told me throughout.

3. I walked a lady to China Square because she don't know how to get there. She said it's payback time for helping me with a survey.


Here's the result of a day in the office:
Time taken: 5 hours x 3 = 15hrs
Number of surveys completed: 20 (nomis) + 18 (chio lian) + 17 (xiao pang) = 55
Productivity rate = 3.67 vict... volunteers per hour
Time taken on average for each volunteer: 16.3 mins
Time taken on average to complete 1 survey: 5 mins
Time wasted per survey completed: 11 mins


Haiz... Tired... Bushed.... Going for another round next wed. Any ppl who want to watch us suffer can go raffles place to do so. =(

Going for a good game of soccer with ah huang tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. =)


Added:
I guess I just have to accept the fact that some actions of mine, no matter how much explanation, are beyond forgiveness. I guess, perhaps, I am going to lose at least 2 of my friends, whom I do treasure and value as friends still. I guess, maybe, you do not realise the hurt and torment that I am subjected to for the past few days... Yup, I fully deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home