Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Saturday, January 21, 2006

consistently misunderstood...

Guess I have upsetted quite a few people due to my decision to add/drop out of 2 modules.

"We added the modules as a group of friends and should stick as a group"
Response: I agree with the principle and I do feel guilty about it. However, adding and dropping the modules was due to some personal reasons and there is totally no correlation to the level of friendship I have with all of you. I still want all of you as my friends.

"You added and dropped the modules without consulting us"
Response: The decision to go ahead was a hasty one and it took place 1 day before the end of the add/drop period. I would have consulted if the dateline was one week later, which I thought it was.

In order to change one of the index, I have to change the index of another module due to clashed timings. I have no initial intention to change 2 indexes.

Rabbit, now I know why you refused to take an empty seat beside me during lecture yesterday. Guess you were/are disgrunted.

KJ, I have to apologise to you for being transferred out. The position that you feel that you are in is part of the reason why I dropped the index in the first place. I'm sorry I got you implicated instead. =(

Wendee, sorry. Your 2x snubs (so far) are noted.

To the rest who did not voice their dissent: sorry.

I think I am pretty much misunderstood. And I do not know how to deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home