Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Last day of work at PwCCF

8 weeks was a short period of time man... It's going to be back to school again tomorrow. Haiz... Ultimate sian-ness. But then again, a few more months and I would have completed the long formal education route that I had began some 18 years back (wait a min. I am THAT old?). Kind of nostagic to think of the good old days where the only worry in my mind is whether the favourite food stall in canteen got open on that day or not.

Took some last day pics and posted them in this entry. Was quite nervous actually when I was told my supervisor name because it is not in 3 chunk of words (eg. Lim X X or Tan Y Y). However, he turned out to be quite a nice guy who turns up to work later than me even on the day when I reported the latest to work (around 10pm). Heh.... Overslept lah..... Overall a not too bad experience in advisory and perhaps will choose that line of job in the future. Who knows right?

Went to Amex D&D after last day of work due to some effective persuasion from Dap. Held at Raffles Convention Centre and we have to pay for the meal. =( No free dinner... =( The theme was old Shanghai those type and there are quite some ppl who dressed up to the theme with Wong Fei Hong wannabes etc. Was quite hilarious that ppl can actually find the time and effort and money to buy something which they will not wear often. Hmmm... Overall a not too bad experience too. Though I wish sometimes I can catch what the ang mohs are saying better. =)

Oh yah, I would like to thank PwC for being my main supplier for my back-to-school stationery. Full of gratitude to you guys. Will work my ass off for you to repay when I next report to work in the later half of this year ok? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home