Nomis's Thoughts

Random mumblings about Life Email: simonwong1982@yahoo.com.sg Msn: simon_wjr7@hotmail.com =)

Thursday, June 23, 2005

updates!!

Heh... Sorry for being MIA for sooooooooo long! Don't know how many readers there are out there anyway. hahahaha.... Yawn... Me tired and up at 3:39 on a thursday morning doing research with Huang Jie sitting opposite me. Oops... He don't know I am slacking so... what he doesn't know won't hurt him right? haha....

First of all, a million thanks to the guys who celebrated my birthday with me.. sob sob... you guys are the best. Some names are in order. Ahem... Huang Jie, Mark, Rachel, Marvin, Danlin, Margaret, Wendy were there to have a taste of my birthday cake. Thanks for the blazer! Will definitely come in use next semester!! Hmmm... I know there were some other people who can't attend the dinner that day but it's ok. Honest!!! As long as you share in the present, I don't mind anything actually. Bwahahahaha... To those who forgot, don't feel bad... I don't mind belated presents. haha... kidding of course... Special mention to D*****, your cake and handmade gift was wonderful =)

Hmmm... Just went for subject registration. Tried to register for 4 subjects but got my first choice slots for 2 subjects only. In the end, I got a 5 day week. Damn.

Oh yah! I've been taking up private driving lessons as well. The driving instructor isn't as good as he seems. As I was learning reversing, he took out his stuff to meddle with it and left me alone to try to reverse. Grrr..... Shall scratch his car and plead innocence with my big wide eyes.... Yeah... To the driver of a red car who happen to see a L-plate car sliding down the slope towards his car today at Batok/Teck Whye area today at a traffic junction: If you are reading this blog, sorry man. You don't have to honk so loud. I know what I am doing. I am just testing your awakeness. You passed my test k? Haha.... Will use the handbrake next time lah...

Cleared my IPPT (last window) as well. Sigh... My stamina damn lousy leh... 2.4km timing jialat. Sigh... Even my soccer kakis say i bluff them. My timing was 11 mins xx secs ok? Barely made incentive. Sigh... damnnit... =( Since my IPPT window opened again, I have to clear it soon. Sigh... Reservist in 2 weeks time. Sian...

I have a very good friend who is going through a spot of trouble nowadays. Sigh... He had calculated his GPA and realised that though an honor degree is mathematically possible, it is almost impossible practically speaking. Sigh... Felt sad for him as he was determined to score honors to repay his dad for the amount of money spent on him. On top of that, he is facing relationship problems as well which in my humble opinion, I feel that the main problem was the inability to understand each other and do what the other party wants. I know I've been neglecting you bro but me kinda busy nowadays too. SIgh... Anything just drop an email to me or sms me ok? Had been a neutral observer and middleman between you and her for like, the past 6 mths?

To my female FYP groupmate: I know you are facing a lonely battle to get over your ex. You can do it! Guessed I understand what you are going through now. Just tell yourself (or force yourself to believe) that everything is over, tomorrow still come, the world won't stop for you to feel pity for you.

Ending on a bright note, try this:

http://www.borrett.id.au/computing/petals-j.htm

Heh... Good luck counting the petals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home